Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Soul Crash [Hack]

Features:
-Gold Hack
-Premium Money Hack
-XP Hack
-Protected proxy connection
-Supports 5 browsers: IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari
- UPDATE for future versions!

How to use?
- Open hack
- Type a random proxy(from proxy list which I gave you)
- Select browser(an installed browser) and type facebook email and press "connect"
- Add gold/Premium Money and/or XP and press "Hack"
- ENJOY!
Game Review:
I’m a hardcore arcade-style fighting game fan and I had been playing good old-school fashioned fighting games like Street Figher and the King of Fighters franchise when I was a kid. Although I have embraced HD gaming consoles now, playing fighting games like Tekken and Soul Calibur still can offer me thrilling gameplay experiences.
However, I have never played any games of the same genre on Facebook. Primarily due to technical issues, it is impossible for browser games to attain the same level of those console games featuring nearly photo-realistic graphics and complex gameplay. But I still wish I could play a “fighting-esque” game where I can at least pick my own moves, rather than those boring games in which fight is unusually done by one click. After finally getting my hands on the Soul Crash beta release, I realized that finally there is a game that pushes the limits of the Facebook platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog